(Portion: 12 normal sized muffins)
2 dl sugar
3 dl wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 dl coconut milk
1 dl coconut flakes (small ones)
- Melt 100g butter and let it cool down a bit.
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the sugar to a fluffy batter.
- Mix the wheat flour, the bakingpowder and the coconut flakes in a seperate bowl.
- Pour the coconutmillkl into the cool melted butter and then poor this mixture into the egg mixture.
- Then mix carefully the dry ingredients with the wet ones.
- Put oil or butter in your muffin cintainer and poor the fluffy batter down into them.
- Bake in the middle of the owen at 200 degrees for about 15 min (depending on the owen).
Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee or with a cold citrus or ginger drink!